Returns and change policy
Returns and changes policy
Cancellation of order before delivery (right of withdrawal before delivery)
1. The Customer has the right to cancel the order, ie to cancel the purchase transaction before receiving the purchased products. In this case, the Customer sends a cancellation statement to owlaboutkids.gr via email to email@example.com. Owlaboutkids.gr will accept the cancellation and will refund the price to the customer by crediting his credit card, only if the (purchased) product / (purchased) products have not been delivered to the courier company for delivery to the Customer. If they have already been given to the courier company, then the cancellation will be considered as a return of the products under the following conditions.
Change of products after delivery
2. If the Customer is not satisfied with the purchase made, he has the right to request the change of the purchased product. In this case, the Customer can send a message to owlaboutkids.gr, to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting the change of the product with another product of his choice (see shipping charges in paragraph 9).
3. If the new product has a higher price than the returned product, then the Customer will be notified electronically by e-mail, to proceed with a new payment process (for the payment of the difference). The e-mail will contain a link that will lead to the Payment Website of this Website, through which the Customer will enter all the necessary payment details in accordance with the following terms. If the new product has a lower price than the returned product then owlaboutkids.gr will credit the Customer the difference according to what is listed below.
Return of products after delivery
4. If the Customer is not satisfied with the purchase made, he further has the right to request a return of the product after consultation with the company, within 15 calendar days. In this case, the Customer sends via message / e-mail to owlaboutkids.gr, to the email address email@example.com, requesting the return of the product. In this case the full price of the product is refunded, while the shipping costs are borne by the customer (see shipping charges in paragraph 9).
Deadline for change or return of products
5. Any request for change or return of product must be sent within 15 calendar days of receipt of the product. Requests for change or return of products after the period of 15 calendar days are accepted only in case of defective products in accordance with Greek law, based on the provisions applicable to sales contracts.
Terms and conditions for the validity of a product change or return
6. Return or change the entire product
Both the right to change and the right to return the product (right to withdraw from the sale) apply to the entire purchased product and can not be exercised on part of the product (eg on product accessories).
7. Condition of returned products
The return or exchange of a product will not be accepted if it is proved that the product has been used and will be returned to the Customer with a charge that will be borne by him. The products must be returned to owlaboutkids.gr (for a refund or for a change) in their original condition, complete and intact and with their original packaging (including all accessories, manuals, etc.). They must not be worn, altered or washed and the labels must remain on the product.
No changes or returns are accepted on body hygiene items such as underwear, swimwear.
Delivery costs for products whose return or exchange is requested
9. Shipping for the return of products to be returned or exchanged within Greece is charged to the customer (for exceptions see paragraph 10). Specifically, the return is charged with € 3.50 and the change with € 5.00. In case of refusal to receive items sent by a transport company, the amount you will receive in your bank as a refund will be included and deducted transport costs (eg treadmill that costs 1000 euros and has a shipping cost of 20 euros, upon request refund will be refunded to your account (980 euros). These charges are only valid if the goods to be returned or exchanged are shipped through the same courier company with which the product was first shipped. In case the customer chooses another transport company, the shipping costs are borne exclusively by the customer. Returns - Changes with another transport company and ___________ charge will not be accepted. The Customer sends a message to owlaboutkids.grr to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting the return or change of the product.
Returns - changes outside Greece are made in any way chosen by the customer and the costs are borne exclusively by him. Returns - Changes charged by owlaboutkids.gr will not be accepted. (for exceptions see paragraph 10).
10. In case the return or change of products inside or outside Greece is requested by the Customer due to an error of owlaboutkids.gr or sending a defective product, then the return or replacement is charged by owlaboutkids.gr if it is proven that the error is borne by owlaboutkids. gr or that the product is defective.
11. For each product that is returned or for which a change is requested, the Customer must send together with the product and the copy of the receipt of the original purchase.
Conditions for returning or changing products
12. After owlaboutkids.gr receives the products you intend to return or exchange, it will inspect them to check that all the above conditions regarding the condition of the products have been met and then will proceed with the return of the product price or the shipment of replacement products.
13. In case of non-fulfillment of any of the above conditions, owlaboutkids.gr is entitled either (a) to consider that the right to change or return was not validly exercised by the Customer, and therefore not to accept the return, or change of the product, or (b) (especially in the case of products that are not returned intact, worn or used) to accept the change or return and at the same time to claim compensation from the Customer at the value of the defects of the returned product.
14. As soon as owlaboutkids.gr receives a request for return or change of product and if the above conditions are met, it will credit the Customer's credit card with the relevant amount. For the processing of the request and the realization of the credit registration, usually 7 working days are required from the delivery of the returned product to owlaboutkids.gr. The Customer will be notified as soon as the processing of the return / change request is completed. In the case provided in point 13 (b), owlaboutkids.gr is entitled to compensation for defects of returned products and has the right to offset the relevant amount of compensation with the price to be returned.
Briefly, the return and replacement of a product is possible under the following conditions:
• The return must be made within 15 days from the day of receipt.
• The product has not been used.
• The product must be accompanied by all the necessary documents proving the transaction (e.g. Retail Receipt, Shipping Receipt Invoice, etc.).
• No changes or returns are accepted on items related to body hygiene such as underwear, swimwear, dentures and spas.
ADDRESS: Dimarchias 13 (Dim. Vlachou)
RECIPIENT NAME: SOFIA NIKOU
Tax Office: Veria